Wednesday, May 30, 2007

GNO

We call it GNO(girls night out) We love it and we can't live without it! It all started about 8 years ago. Me, Janie Eisenhart, Stephanie Phillips and Deanna Mander (Wolf). We have missed only a few of these monthly GNO in the last 8 years. All kinds of thoughts go through my mind when I think about our friendships, we know each other through and through, we can laugh, cry, pray, shop and love each other. We are all alike in some ways and very different in others. Our friendships means more to me than anyone will ever know. I can't live without you girls! Thank you so much for being my friends! You've helped me through many things that life has brought my way. I love you all and am so glad to share this very crazy thing called "life" with you!

We are trying to prepare ourselves for Deannas' move to Ireland, its not so easy. Tears or words can't show how much we'll miss you"De". Deanna is such a wonderful, giving person. She will touch lives in Ireland! I love you Deanna!

We went to one of our favorite restaurants today PF Changs Yum,Yum!!
I just thought I would share some pics from past and present. Enjoy!
Click on pic for more:)

My Pictures

8 comments:

Tamra said...

Enjoyed the pics of you "four peas in a pod"!

I am going to miss Deanna too. :(

The Going Blog said...

I loved seeing your girlfriend time. How lucky are you. You are rich in friends. Deanna must be so torn. I could never fit into this group because of the whole PF Chang being a favorite :) Thanks for sharing the pics.

Aimee said...

How fun to look at your pictures. It's cool that you all have such an "old" friendship. Those kind are the best kind!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww! I loved looking at the pictures. So many happy memories. Looking forward to many more! Maybe we'll do GNO in Ireland sometime! You guys are the best!
Love ya bunches,
Janie

The Dickinsons said...

Janella, surely enjoyed seeing all the FUN pics of you girls! I'm sure y'all WILL miss Deanna, and she will miss y'all too!!

Have a great weekend,
Heather =)

Stephanie said...

Where's the tissue box??????????????? Sniff, sniff.
What a touching tribute! And, yes, we love you back!

Myranda said...

FUN!! Enjoy your many friends!

Anonymous said...

Great trip down memory lane! I need a blog! Love ya!