Monday, May 14, 2007

Hope all you Mom bloggers had a very Happy MOTHERS day

click on pic for more

I had a very wonderful Mother's day! We went to church and Honered our new "Mother of the Year" I had my family over for Dinner and my husband and nieces cleaned up! That was the best part. Thank you guys! You don't realize how important your Mother is until you become one your self! I am so blessed to have a MOM that has always loved and taken care of me!! I know the big job it is to raise kids and she did a wonderful job & survived!! Thanks mom, I love you!

We honored Diana Beatty as our "Mother of the Year" at church. I grew up with Diana and her family, she I know so deserves being honered. She has shown Jesus to me in her life and I know His grace is sufficient just by wathching her live!

I also have a Great MoM~in~law, she raised my husband very well and we love her very much! She is always there for us, Thank you Gloria for being a loving Mother to Brian! I love you!

2007_05_13

4 comments:

Tamra said...

Nice pics! Wow! Whoever took the family picture and the one of you and Brian sure is a good photographer!!! heehee

Anonymous said...

love your Mother's Day pics! By the way your Mother's day gift is really showing on pic #3 of the slide show! It really is true - you never know what all your Mother is until you become a Mom yourself.
Love,
Janie

The Dickinsons said...

Janella, enjoyed the tribute to your Mom...how sweet! I too hope that you had a good day...and it sounds like you did. Isn't it such a privilege to be a Mommy?

Have a wonderful day in Jesus,
Love, Heather =)

Stephanie said...

I agree with Janie...your gift is truly showing! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We know, we know...we're just jealous. More LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Great pics!