Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Ocean&Sun Here We Come!!

Hello Friends! Well... I'm very behind on the blogging thing and don't have time now:( We are heading out for our family vacation to Indian Rock,FL. We are so excited and can't wait to get there!!! We should leave around 8am tomorrow. We will get there on Sat. and be home June 16.

My friend Janie had her baby! He is adorable!! He and Janie are doing wonderful! I'm so glad you are here Isaac! Thank the Lord for his arrival into the world. I'll let Janie share her exciting details:)
I am attaching several pictures. Just read the captions to know what they are about!
Have a Great week!

2007_06_06
Click on the pic to view album

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pictures. Hope you have a wonderful vacation. I wish you could drop by SC.

Aunt Ruthie

Stephanie said...

Ok...blogging your Walmart trip! Janie and I have decided that you are the poster child of blogging! Love Jenna relaxing at the pool. She looks like a true lady of leisure!

Oh, and by the way, I can't believe that you didn't ask me to babysit Doodle for you while you were gone. FOTFLOL!

Have a great time in Florida!

The Dickinsons said...

Like you will have to "TEACH" any girl how to shop. HA!! Loved all the pics. It was fun seeing the "GIRLS" at the hospital visiting Janie and Isaac!

I hope that you have a wonderful trip!!

Love, Heather =)