Thursday, May 17, 2007

OK..... Life has got to slow down a bit, I have no time to blog, Help!!!! So much is going on. This week Brian starts a new shift (that he did not want) at his workplace of almost 20 year. He now will be working every Thur, Fri,Sat from 6am to 6:30pm. We are definetly going to have to adjust to this. I'm not always sure how God works but, I do know that he loves our family very much and we can rest in his plans.

I have really enjoyed homeschooling Jacob this year. I am very ready for it to end too!! He has done a great job and I am very proud of him. We will be done by May 30. Yea!!!


2007_05_09


click on pics for more

For those of you interested ~we finished our landscaping in the front. The rock border is rocks from our back yard being tilled and I found some others on other construction sites. It was more work than I thought it would be but, I like it. The rocks were covered in clay and mud. We actually have grass growing in the back yard too:) Let me know if your think we need some steps from the back patio doors? LOL



2007_05_11

click on pic for more

My kids have been enjoying the nice weather. I love them to play outside. Sammy came over to join in the fun!! He is a great cousin. Notice one picture where Jenna is reading Well.. that is her Bible I guess she decided her devotions were more important. Thats my girl!!
2007_05_11



I am almost caught up! Just wanted to share a couple pictures of some very important people in my life. I have many more precious people, but that is for another blog. Have a great week!!
2007_05_12

8 comments:

Aimee said...

Your house is so pretty and your kids are so cute! =)

The Going Blog said...

Janella, all you need is our back patio :) I find that interesting that they were allowed to sell the house without steps for safety reasons. Oh well there is always next years tax return. ha
Congratulations on almost a yr. of home schooling! My friend Ronda has decided to next yr. While it is fresh you should list the pros and cons for us that send our children away ALL day :)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, the rock wall!! Your landscaping looks great. I know you will be so glad to get done with school. I don't if it was Caleb or myself that was more excited to be done. Love the pic of you and Steph. It is soo good. (you need to be more discreet with that Mom's day gift) haha Your kids look like they are enjoying the weather outside. It is supposed to be beautiful this weekend. HMMMMM I wonder what we'll do?!?
Love,
Janie

Myranda said...

LOVING the pics. Keep them coming. Love being "in touch" with you guys again.

Tamra said...

I like the rock Janella. It adds definition. Glad you are happy with it. I know you were undecided on what to do at first.
Glad to see Jenna is taking care of the more serious things of life. :)

Stephanie said...

The pictures of Jenna with her Bible are priceless!

And, whose that cute baby?! :)

Heather said...

I definitly think steps would be a great addition to your back yard.LOL.and I love your rocks in the front!! Is there any left in the neighborhood for me to come get?

sarahmfry said...

Girl, you look so skinny!!