Saturday, May 19, 2007

CUB SCOUT DAY!!

Hi Everyone! Today is a very important day for Jacob, he is crossing over. That means he is no longer going to be a wolf cub but a bear cub. I have never taken him to and event but today was Brian first Saturday in his new schedule. So I'm stepping up here and taking the dare:) The van is packed for camping we are getting ready to leave. Jacob built a little boat and he will be competing in the Rain Gutter Regatta. Wish me luck and maybe a prayer!! Have a Great Saturday. And yes the camera is going so there will be pictures soon. I should add that Brian will be there around7:30 tonight. I just don't think I could be brave enough to camp by myself too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Honey , you're the best. Have a good day, I love you.

Stephanie said...

You are being a great mom! Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone for your son!

Lavy Country said...

What a women you are! I'm sure Jacob thought that was so cool. You are a great mom.
Wilma