Saturday, June 30, 2007

Outdoor Wedding

Today Mark Wells and Sarah Renner were married. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding. The weather was gorgeous! They are a very sweet couple that go to our church, I'm so happy for them. Congratulations Mark and Sarah!
I had never been to an outdoor wedding and I just loved it. You'll see in the pictures how beautiful it was. It was at Marks' parents home. It was a very sweet and romantic event! I know weddings are supposed be:)
The kids really enjoyed this kind of wedding. Cows to watch places to run and a golf cart too!
Brian had to work his regular Sat. shift but he came to the wedding late, he was there for the part he enjoys anyway:)
I think I'm on a blog marathon, this probably means next week I won't blog at all.
Have a wonderful Sunday and get some rest. I think we all need it!

click on pic for more 2007_06_30

7 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I love the colors of your blog now. The wedding looked really neat. The black and white photo of Jenna with the flower is a must frame pic. I love it.

Katie and the boys said...

Janella,

Thanks for coming to the wedding! I love outdoor weddings! The weather was beautiful! I love the picture of Jenna and the rose!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the wedding pictures. Wish our computer picked up the colors Martha mentioned. I don't know why it doesn't. Ugh! We have sure tried to get the colors back, but don't know what else to do. At least the pictures are colored. So good to be with all of you at camp.

Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

new background colors are great! Love the new family picture you posted too. You, techie, you! The wedding looks beautiful. What a perfect day for it. I agree, the picture of jenna is a "must frame"
Love,
Janie

Rebekah said...

Thanks for the pics of the wedding! It looked like a great day!! I also have to agree about the pic of Jenna. How did you do that?

Unknown said...

Janella, I really enjoyed your pictures. The pictures of Jenna are so good! Mollie saw them and she said, "There's my friend I played with at camp. She's my twin"! Not sure where the twin part came from but I know she had fun playing with Jenna.

Anonymous said...

Good words.