Saturday, June 16, 2007

~HOME SWEET HOME~

We are home! You know that feeling? You had so much fun, but home is definetly sweet! I can not say how much we enjoyed our vacation, it was fabulous! Just getting away from the normal ongoing pressures of life. We had a very exciting time, the boys loved fishing and finding shark teeth. Jenna loved the water. I loved the sand, sun and relaxing. I read 3 books! Brian enjoyed relaxing and of course we all love the pool and ocean! The boys caught several lizards, a toad and a frog. We kept them in an aquarium while we were there, they begged and pleaded to bring them home but, I didn't give in. I guess I'm a mean mom:) I love getting to be with my parents, sister, nieces and nephew, going to Florida is a annual thing for us. We graciously and not so graciously put up with each other for a week and make wonderful memories! Thanks guys for all the fun!

Brian turned 37 on June 15 and of course I reminded him how lucky I am that he is mine! And that I'm younger:) I love my husband he is the best!

I forgot to mention the little friend in our room in FL. I thought it was a cricket. You'll see it was not a cricket in fact,in my pix.

I took 380 pix, I'll not bore you with them all. Hope you enjoy! I have to go unpack I catch up with your blogs later, I missed blogging

Ok just 165 pics that's not too many??
click on pic to view more

2007_06_16

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! I missed you! You got some AWESOME pics! Love the ones with you guys in the sand with the sea grass! Kids just do not seem to like all looking at the same time do they?! Loved the kissy pic too!
Janie

Rebekah said...

I really enjoyed looking at your pictures!! You got some really great pictures!!! Looks like a beautiful place/beach!! Makes me feel really old to see pictures of Emily and Allison!!! I remember when Emily was born!!! (I still think of her as being little!)

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks ,Janella, for your sweet comment on my blog! Welcome Home! I looked at EVERY picture and I surely enjoyed looking at them. Looks like a fun place to visit! Glad that y'all had a great, fun vacation!!

Have a great night,
Heather =)

The Dickinsons said...

Yes, I forgot to say that the pictures of your family were very CUTE!

Love, Heather =)

Stephanie said...

Hey! I love the annual beach photos of you and Brian and then the ones as a family. OK...you are so dark! Can I just have an eensy, teensy bit of that tan?????? Puh-leassssse!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Casper

Katie and the boys said...

Janella, It looks like you guys had a great time! Your kids are getting sooooooooo big!!

Tamra said...

Glad you guys had a great time! Enjoyed the pictures. See you up at camp.

Kelly S said...

Hi Janella,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Looks like you had a great time! We too just got back from a much needed vacation. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Myranda said...

Hey - thanks for the comment on my blog. I really am going to try to stay a little more caught up now. I did good most of the time until this last 3 weeks - WOW! I was bad!! 8-)

Looked at every single pic! Thanks for sharing them!