Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!

October 5, 1996

2007_10_05

I'd do it all over again:) My how time flies! I must say the last 11 years have been a wonderful journey! My husband has surely made it all worthwhile! I can honestly say no one could find a better MAN! I love you sooo......much honey! In those last eleven years we have had two lovely children, moved 3 times, had 3 dogs, went through several cars:( Had many vacations and had absolutely no SPATS:) Ha Ha you know us better than that! Thank God for His help in our lives, I'm so thankful to be blessed with a good marriage. I can't wait to see what the next 11 years bring!

sorry about grainy pics, thats what you get you take pic of pics:)

5 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Happy Anniversary!! Weren't you a young thing. I hope your day today felt special.

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary! You were a beautiful bride. May God bless you with many more happy years:)

Leanna Pitcher said...

Happy Anniversary! It definitely was a beautiful wedding. I also got a wonderful sister-in-law out of it! I wish you many more happy years!

Leanna Pitcher said...

Happy Anniversary! It definitely was a beautiful wedding. I also got a wonderful sister-in-law out of it! I wish you many more happy years!

sankey family said...

Happy Anniversary, Brian and Janella!