Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Tagged!

I thought I might have time to play tag:) Aren't you all surprised I'm alive!

7 things about me:

1. love to shop!
2. love to decorate
3.working in the yard is my therapy!
4.I love to read, some call it a fantasy world:) this reading things is only done late at night when everyone is finally quiet!
5.I hate to travel! I'm fine when I reach my destination but, I hate the transportation part ~ car, boat, or airplane YUCK!
6. I love to sleep in~most of my friends know this
7.I love the ocean! I experience the most relaxation EVER when I'm at the ocean.
I think I'll tag.......Melodie Sankey, Stephanie P, Janie E, Martha Going, Leanna Pitcher, Sarah Fry, Rebekah B Have fun:)

4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I enjoyed reading the 7 things about you, neat!

Love, Heather =)

Stephanie said...

You love to sleep in???? Hmmm...I never knew that. LOL!

krisanddrew said...

Nella,

never thought that you would like to work in the yard. Just did not cross my mind growing up.. smiles

kris

Deanna said...

you love the ocean? come see me! It is just down the road!
love ya,
de