Saturday, October 6, 2007

Best Yet!

Well I must say we celebrated our Anniversary in top-notch style. NOT! Jacob is sick, so- Brian and I had a yummy pizza from Hunter's Pizzeria down the road:) I did however get some beautiful roses and a very perfect card from my hubby! This Anniversary celebration will definitely not go down as the most grand, but we enjoyed it:)

2007_10_05

Yesterday I had some down time and I took a walk down memory lane in my pictures. I love doing that, I do miss my little ones, they are growing up way too FAST! But don't worry this is not creating a desire for a new one:) Hope you enjoy the pics!
2006_05_14

6 comments:

The Going Blog said...

That was a fun memeories lane :) Sure neat to be a part of your memories and family. Our anniversary celebration was a family affair also. We herded them around downtown with us. Ate at the Spagetti Factory and let the girls run up and down the steps of the Monument at the Circle. Finished up our evening with a frapiccino from Starbucks. Still very much in love but this is the stage of life that we are in :)

Tamra said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry you didn't get to celebrate in grand style, but that's what happens sometimes when we become moms and dads.
I LOVED the photo of Jenna washing her clothes in the nude. How cute! I liked all the photos. Bryson looked so little in the one of he and Jenna at the church! They grown up too fast!

Heather said...

I liked looking at the pictures! I remember jenna when she was that small and it seems like yesterday. I am glad you had a good anniversary. On our 5th our car broke down on the way to dinner in front of the mall.So we had a nice dinner in the food court waiting on the tow truck. At least we were together.8o)

Ronda said...

Happy Anniversary! The roses are beautiful! Even if you can't have the perfect date...just being together is good! I really enjoyed your walk down memory lane! Fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pictures down memory's lane. Also, Happy Anniversary to you all.

Love you,

Erin said...

Can't believe you were married 11 years ago. WOW. The pic of your little girl with her "dirty clothes" is absolutely priceless. I enjoyed all the pics. Take care. Erin