Thursday, August 2, 2007

Where Has Everyone Been? Oh! I'm the one missing:0(

This is going to be a very jumbled blog! Life has been way too BUSY! I'll give you a little update on my last few weeks.
Brian has been working 75 hour weeks...we are all trying to adjust to this, pray for us its kinda hard! Thankfully its not supposed to be long term.
I have also been babysitting quite a bit! So more work on every ones part has turned out to be little crazy!
These are few highlights since my last post: These are not in order.

  • Jenna ran away! She wanted to see her older cousin Emily. Emily was at the pool that is at the entrance of our subdivision. I told Jenna "no, Mommy is busy and I can not take you there now." About 10 minutes later.....Jenna was "missing" my sister got in the car to find her and I started looking. I just happened to look across the many vacant lots and my eyes fell on a little girl at the pool parking lot. This little girl fit Jenna's description perfectly! Needless to say there were some much needed disciplinary actions and lectures! She could only say "I had to see Emily!" By the way she road her bike on the road, I still have the feeling of fear!
  • We got a swing set/club house! Daran my nephew Sam's dad built it for him several years back. Sammy had to move to a new apartment and couldn't take it with him:( My sister Jenn really wanted us to have it! Brian with the help of his Dad and Paul, Small Paul and Randy moved it here last week! I pressure washed it and stained it, UGGG:( Then we put some new play equipment on it. We love it Thanks Aunt Jenn and Sammy!
  • Jacob finally saved enough $$$$ to buy a Mini T electric car! We were very proud of his patience! He saved from Bday and his chore allowance.
  • Brian and Jacob went to the Dayton Air Show, that ended early due to a tragedy. They had a very good time while they were there!
  • We had a very fun play day with Lindsey my niece and her mommy Leanna! Lindsey gave all of us some good laughs:)

pics of all of it in album

2007_07_25


Well I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying your summer, it is too quickly passing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - I'm sure you were scared when Jenna went missing! She sounds very independent - just like Mollie!! I enjoyed all your pictures.

Becky said...

Enjoyed your pictures. Your little girl is so cute. It looked like her and Lindsey had fun.

Tamra said...

I'm glad you found Jenna - from your house! Wow! That's a distance. The pics of her getting a lecture were too cute.

Rob and Deanna said...

So neat to get the "lecture" captured! Too Funny!! I would have been having nightmares for days. Picture of the girls sleeping in the chair is too cute.