Monday, February 4, 2008

Jenna's Party

Jenna had a great party, she loves sharing it with her family! She kept wondering why she was 5 and still hadn't had a party? She ended up calling it her "birthday week", I thought that was pretty cute:)
So I decided it would be fun to make her a really cute cake.......fun is NOT the word I would call this now that it's done but, she really liked it. I don't know if I see more cakes in my future or not:) I'm so glad she has cousins it makes it so FUN! I took a little walk down birthday lane 1yr....now!

click on the pics to view album

2008_02_01

10 comments:

The Going Blog said...

That is an adorable cake idea. I may have to steel the idea some birthday :) I'm glad she finally got to celebrate.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jenna!

Tim and Kristina said...

The cake is really cute!! Good job, Janella.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Jenna, we love you.

sankey family said...

What great pictures of a fun birthday party! That cake is awesome - great job, Janella!
I can't believe she's already 5 either - she's adorable.
love and miss you,
Melodie

Ronda said...

Fun birthday pictures! The cake was adorable...Loved it!

Myranda said...

love the cake - great job.

happy birthday, jenna!

A Romantic Porch said...

Thanks for dropping by the porch. It was fun to "visit"! Have a great day. Love,Rachel

Char said...

Love the cake -- I admire anyone that can do that! Your "baby" is as cute as ever. Always enjoy your blog.

The Dickinsons said...

You did a GREAT job on that cake...too cute!

I found your daughter's comment funny about her "birthday week" for my Moma is hilarious and she has always teased our family that she has a "BIRTHDAY WEEK" (and has called it that for years)...not a birthday...so we treat her very special all week, and not just on her birthday. =D

Hope to see you at IHC. =)