Thursday, January 31, 2008

5 years of smilin'

Yes she has gone an dunnit~turned 5 that is! Happy Birthday to my precious baby girl! What was life without out her? I'm feeling much more rested than I did five years ago today:) However, the tears I shed that day have had some sniffles sharing in with them today, something about 5 just makes me sad! I'm so glad she is growing and learning just like she should, BUT, I am still a little emotional about what this 5 year milestone brings. If you have been there and done that you know what I'm talking about I won't bore you with the details. Anyways Happy Birthday Jenna, I love you! Now I'm back to life, who is that yelling for me? Yep, that's "her" sigh....... I'm so glad she still needs me:)

2008_01_30

8 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! She was feelin it. Don't you love days when YOU feel it? ha Our children are what pushes time forward. Otherwise we would never change. That is profound for so early in the morning. I wonder what my day is going to be like. :)

Aimee said...

She is so cute!

Tim and Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!!

Tamra said...

Happy Birthday, Jenna!

P.S. Happy Birthday from your friend, Bryson also! :)

krisanddrew said...

Happy Birthday Jenna.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Jenna! I can't believe she's 5. Mollie will be 5 in August and that doesn't seem possible either! Mollie saw the pictures of Jenna and said, "There's my friend!"

Myranda said...

Beautiful! Just like she has been for every day of these 5 years!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday to your precious little girl...loved the poses! I think she was "feeling" like a model!(smile) Have a great day!