Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Check In

Two weeks have gone by and no blogging! We have actually had a couple weeks that have been low-key, which I needed!!!
However we are going to change our pace here shortly. We are going to New Jersey, New York and Philadelphia for a week and we leave Friday. Jerry and Gloria invited us to join them and we are so glad we can go! I hope to have many fun pictures to share.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Here are a couple pics I was looking at, might add some interest to this blog:)

2006_06_09

4 comments:

Becky said...

Have Fun. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Family:)

Leanna Pitcher said...

Loved the pics! I will miss you all a LOT while you are gone. Enjoy it for me - haha! Have a Great Thanksgiving in NJ.

The Going Blog said...

You are going to have an unusual but fun Thanksgiving! Can't wait to hear all about it. I wonder if your kids will travel as good as those Going children? (couldn't resist)

Ronda said...

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear about your trip! Great pictures-- loved the bathtub picture! A girl after my own heart!