Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Caution! If you don't like to smile, go away:)



Before you read this you must know that, Yes, I am trying to raise my daughter to be a lady:) There are a couple things going against me, her two big brothers! Secondly, we loved the Statue of Liberty and it signifies the wonderful liberty of our great nation. With those disclaimers in mind.......
We were on our way into New York and trying to catch a glimpse of Lady Liberty. Jenna, in the backseat of the van proclaims: "Did you know that the Statue of Liberty wears panties.....and she has a wedgee?" I could not believe it, much laughter burst from everyone:) What makes her mind work? I don't know, but I love her!!! Many Smiles:):):)

10 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Don't you just hate when that happens? (wedgee) :) Jenna is a hoot. Looks like you all got to see some really cool things. That is some field trip for the boys. I was wondering if Matthew would get to go.

krisanddrew said...

Janella

Thank you. We really enjoy the house.
I was so excited to find a Gerber baby for Mia. I remember that Kathi and I loved ours. :)

Stephanie said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She kills me!

Katie and the boys said...

Sooo funny!!!! What made her think of that????

Lisa said...

Hi Janella! Love the pic and what she said...soooo funny!

I stop by your blog often and really enjoy it! Have fun blogging...

Love,
Lisa

Beth Stetler said...

Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Janella! Not sure if you remember me or not from GBS (I'm Marlinda's cousin)...but just wanted to pop in and say hello. Glad to see all is well!

~April Angus Trice

krisanddrew said...

love this picture. Jenna is going to be a tomboy for sure.

Busy Mom said...

Janella
I came across your blog awhile back and thought I would stop in and say hi. I enjoy looking at your pics and reading about your family. Hope you have a great Christmas.

Marlinda (Mcdaniel) Holten
http://holtenhousehold.blogspot.com/

Andy said...

She looks like a hippy! :o) I miss you guys. It's nice to be able to keep up with you now.
Andy