Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm Guilty

I was telling some friends last night that I feel sooooooo...guilty for not having posted about Jacob's birthday. I can't believe the bad feeling I have from not having this done:( So here it goes...
JACOB IS NINE!!!!! March 8, 1999 Brian and I received a special gift, one that has changed our lives. Our precious baby boy was born! That feeling of holding this wonderful little bundle of human life that God allowed you to create is one I will Never forget. And now 9 years later he still has a grip on our hearts:)
Happy Birthday Jacob (posted 3 days late:( We love you and are very proud of you!
Jacob wanted to wait to have a birthday celebration until his big brother could be here. I can definitely tell he's getting older, he has to wait until March 29 for his party:) We took him to Cracker Barrel, his choice, and he did get to have a gift. I just couldn't stand waiting till the end of March to at least recognize his special day!
Now I need to say I love digital cameras!!!!! I was trying to go through albums and boxes of pics to find a picture for each birthday. What a pain! I like the click of a button to view pics. I'm really upset that I can't find his 4yr pic. or party pictures:(
So here is a little walk through Jacob's life.

2008_03_06

click on pic to view album

8 comments:

The Going Blog said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!! That was a fun look back. Wow 9 yrs. He is a handsome dude. Still sad that we didn't get to see you all last weekend.

Tim and Kristina said...

I love the cowboy picture!! Happy B-lated birthday Jacob!

Tamra said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! Enjoyed seeing the pics.

sankey family said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! Logan loved talking to you on your birthday. We love and miss you.
Marc, Melodie and boys

krisanddrew said...

happy birthday Jacob.

Lavy Country said...

What a fine young man you have - Happy B-day, Jacob!

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday, Jacob! Hope that he has a special year!!!!!!!! Cute kid!

sarahmfry said...

How is it possible that you look even more beautiful 9 years later? Wish I had that sort of phenomenon!

(Oh yeah, Jacob looks cute too)